LEARN BRAVELY Inclusive Cooperative is focused in the philosophies of child-led and project-based learning.
We believe in:
- opportunities for hands-on discovery of ideas
- consideration for the needs of diverse learners
- encouraging interests and developing friendships
- embracing the use of modern tools and technologies
- collaboration between and among adults and children
- sharing talents, time, energy, and interests between families
We are a diverse and eclectic community of homeschool families, meeting regularly for classes, field trips, and play, as well as other periodic events.
Please use the pull down tabs to navigate this section of our website.