LEARN BRAVELY Inclusive Cooperative is focused in the philosophies of child-led and project-based learning.
We believe in:
- opportunities for hands-on discovery of ideas
- consideration for the needs of diverse learners
- encouraging interests and developing friendships
- embracing the use of modern tools and technologies
- collaboration between and among adults and children
- sharing talents, time, energy, and interests between families
We are a diverse and eclectic community of homeschool families, meeting regularly for cooperative as well as other periodic events.
Each term, our children propose classes and subjects for the following term that our adults use to craft a custom schedule. The adults that lead each class develop a flexible plan for the 12 week period and specific activities for each week. As a result, we rarely use prescribed curricula.
Please use the pull down tabs to navigate this section of our website.