LEARN BRAVELY Inclusive Homeschool Cooperative is focused in the philosophies of child-led and project-based learning.
We believe in:
- opportunities for hands-on discovery of ideas
- consideration for the needs of diverse learners
- encouraging interests and developing friendships
- embracing the use of modern tools and technologies
- collaboration between and among adults and children
- sharing talents, time, energy, and interests between families
We are a diverse and eclectic community of homeschool families, meeting regularly for cooperative as well as other periodic events.
Each term, our children propose classes and subjects for the following term that our adults use to craft a custom schedule. The adults that lead each class develop a flexible plan for the 12 week period and specific activities for each week. As a result, we rarely use prescribed curricula.
Our cooperative is currently organized into three age groups:
- lower elementary (5K – 3rd)
- upper elementary (4th – 7th)
- middle – high (7th-12th)
You may view current and future class offerings at:
We are currently accepting applications for our 2017 Spring Term (Feb-April). Our space is limited and we keep a running waitlist when needed. If you are interested in applying or discussing whether our co-op is a good fit for your family, you may fill out an application or email us at email@example.com.
Think our cooperative sounds like a place you’d want to attend, but you don’t live close enough to join us? Please contact us for ways we can help you bring Learn Bravely to your hometown!