LEARN BRAVELY Inclusive Homeschool Cooperative is focused in the philosophies of child-led and project-based learning.
We believe in:
- opportunities for hands-on discovery of ideas
- consideration for the needs of diverse learners
- encouraging interests and developing friendships
- embracing the use of modern tools and technologies
- collaboration between and among adults and children
- sharing talents, time, energy, and interests between families
We are a diverse and eclectic community of homeschool families, meeting regularly for classes, field trips, and play, as well as other periodic events.
If you’re interested in joining our community, please fill out an application via the link below.
Think our cooperative sounds like a place you’d want to attend, but you don’t live close enough to join us? Please contact us for ways we can help you bring Learn Bravely to your hometown!